1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Your attention is required!

Please note that short versions of thread content are provided to unregistered users and guests.

Furthermore some threads are kept hidden from unregistered users and guests.

In order to get access to all threads, read thread content full versions and do not miss a thing, please register to ChagaForums

Registration to ChagaForums and access are free

Hello Ghaga users

Discussion in 'New Members Say Hello' started by Rew, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Rew

Rew New Member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    Hello, my name is Rew from the UK and am very interested in the benefits of Chaga.
    Hoping to learn lots about this super fungi.
    My Dad has just gone through bladder cancer and I want him to start getting benefits of it as soon as he can.
    Thanks admin for your warm welcome.

2. SuchMuch

SuchMuch Administrator

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Hi and welcome on forum Rew! We are glad you have joined us :Good2:. I think drinking chaga infusions would be the right way for yr father.

3. Rew

Rew New Member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    I'm hoping so. As I have read that chaga gets into the new developing cancer cists and fights off the new growths.
    He's got the all clear as its all been cut out and is now receiving after treatment. But I want him to start drinking chaga tea to carry on all the good work.

4. SuchMuch

SuchMuch Administrator

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Drinking chaga tea is a good support for immune system whenether you have or don't have cancer or other desease

Rew likes this.

Forum Threads